Find out where to get Covid support. For example, if you're out of work or need help with money or your health.
Check the daily coronavirus data for Scotland.
Recent and up and coming changes
Check recent and upcoming changes on gov.scot.
Where to get help and support
Testing and self-isolation
Work and financial support
Sick pay and self-isolation
Benefits and grants
- £500 payment for working households getting tax credits
- apply for Universal Credit
- COVID £100 spring hardship payment
- check if you can get a crisis grant
- other benefits and grants you might be able to get
Unemployment and furlough
- what to do if you've lost your job
- what you can do if you're laid-off
- your rights if you've been dismissed
- what to do if you've been furloughed
- if you're employed and cannot work due to coronavirus
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
Going into work
Businesses and self-employed people
Schools, education and children
Health and pregnancy
Coronavirus health information (NHS Inform)
Domestic abuse and child protection
Housing, evictions or homelessness
Help paying your rent
- your tenancy rights if you have a private landlord
- your tenancy rights if you have a social landlord
- what you should do if you're being evicted
Further help and support
Helpline for local support
For those who need help to get food or medicine and cannot leave their home or get help from friends and family.
Phone 0800 111 4000. Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback