Complain about a tenant farming issue

Last updated: 17 January 2020

If you're a landlord or a tenant taking part in tenant farming and you think there's been a breach of the tenant farming codes of practice, you can make a formal inquiry.

The Tenant Farming Commissioner (TFC) can investigate inquiries by tenants or landlords (or people representing them) to see whether a code has been breached.

The TFC will then publish a decision saying whether the code has been breached, and what steps should be taken to fix this.

Visit the Scottish Land Commission website for more information on the inquiry process.