You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Who can make a complaint

Anyone who uses Social Security Scotland’s services can make a complaint. 

You can ask someone to help you make a complaint. This can be a: 

  • relative
  • friend
  • third party organisation
Back to top