Complain about a social landlord or housing association

Last updated: 12 August 2019

If you aren't happy with your social landlord and the service they're providing, there are a number of steps you can take.

Visit the Scottish Housing Regulator website for more information on what to do, including:

  • asking your social landlord for their complaints policy
  • the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman
  • identifying significant performance failures
  • whistleblowing about a social landlord