You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Claim form for Surrender and Compensation Scheme

If you can get money for your weapon, print off and fill out the claim form before going to a listed police station.

If you cannot fill out the claim form, you can contact the scheme to get a copy posted to your home.

Back to top