You might want to contact Social Security Scotland to:
- ask about Child Winter Heating Assistance
- ask for information in another language or format
- ask them to look at their decision again
You can contact Social Security Scotland by web chat, freephone or by post.
If you need to contact the Department for Work and Pensions
If you have a question about Disability Living Allowance for children or Personal Independence Payment contact the Department for Work and Pensions.
You’ll need to let them know if:
- any of your details have changed
- the child or young person's circumstances have changed
About Social Security Scotland
Social Security Scotland pays Child Winter Heating Assistance.
Social Security Scotland is the Scottish Government agency responsible for managing benefits devolved to Scotland.
Find out more about Social Security Scotland.
The Department for Work and Pensions shares information with Social Security Scotland to allow them to make this payment. Find out more about how Social Security Scotland will use your data.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback