If you're worried about the way a charity is being run, you can raise a concern with the Scottish Charity Regulator.
They can deal with situations where:
- charities are being used for private gain
- a charity's independence is called into question
- it's not clear who's in charge of the charity
- the charity's assets are at risk or not being used for charitable purposes
- an organisation is calling itself a charity but it's not
Visit the Scottish Charity Regulator website for information on how to raise a concern about a charity.