You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Contact Social Security Scotland

You can:

  • ask about your payment
  • ask for information in another language or format
  • find out about other support you can get

Freephone: 0800 182 2222 (8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday). If you're a British Sign Language user, you can use the contactSCOTLAND app to contact Social Security Scotland by video relay.

Carer's Allowance Supplement
PO Box 10302

Contact the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) about Carer's Allowance.

Back to top