You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Carer's Allowance Supplement paper form

If you live in the European Economic Area, Switzerland or Gibraltar, you might qualify for Carer's Allowance Supplement. Use this form to apply.

If you live in Scotland and have already had Carer's Allowance payments on particular dates, you will get the extra payment and do not need to apply.

Back to top