You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Complain about an NHS service

If you need help to give the NHS feedback, or have a concern or complaint, the Patient Advice and Support Service (PASS) can help.

You can access this service through your local Citizens Advice Bureau.

Back to top