Venture capital finance for the purchase of fixed assets and/or to provide working capital for both existing and new businesses in the UK.
The provider offers the following:
- £2 - 20 million equity investment in businesses pursuing organic growth and buy-and-build strategies.
- Support from an experienced and entrepreneurial investment team.
- Strong track record in brand-building, multi-site roll-outs, corporate finance and debt-raising.
- A superior network of contacts to add value post-investment.
- A proven history of driving growth and realising returns.
- Flexible approach to deal structure.
The Bridges Sustainable Growth Funds are provided by Bridges Fund Management.
The Bridges Sustainable Growth Funds invest in ambitious growth businesses that are helping to tackle some of society’s biggest challenges – in areas like healthcare, education and the environment.
The engaged, impact-driven approach helps these businesses fulfil their huge growth potential, which in turn allows the provider to deliver strong returns to shareholders and investors.
Applicants should contact the provider direct to discuss any exclusions that may apply.
- GROWTH BUSINESSES: Typically with revenues of £5 million - £50 million, run by strong management teams and looking for investment to fund further growth, change of ownership (MBOs/MBIs) or an acquisition strategy.
- EARLIER STAGE BUSINESSES: Earlier stage businesses targeting a large addressable market that have already achieved significant sales traction, requiring investment to scale.
With social and environmental factors increasingly influencing long-term business performance, Bridges believes that companies who make social and environmental factors a core part of their business are the companies that succeed. The provider has an established track record for investing in companies across different sectors with the potential to thrive commercially precisely because they generate positive impact on society.
The provider focuses on businesses in sectors such as Health & Well-being, Education & Skills and Sustainable Living. It also focuses on ‘consumer champion’ businesses serving Underserved Markets, or companies building economic dynamism in under-invested parts of the UK and Continental Europe.
Costs associated with eligible projects.