Change the details on your Blue Badge

Last updated: 30 September 2019

If you own a Blue Badge and any of the details on it are out of date, you should let your local council know using the online form.

You can report a change of:

  • name (you can get a replacement badge for this)
  • address
  • contact details

If you have any other questions about your Blue Badge you should contact your local council directly.