You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Armed forces and veterans pensions

Veterans UK, part of the Ministry of Defence, assess, award, pay, and oversee all armed forces pensions. As a member of the armed forces you'll have been enrolled in a pension scheme automatically.

They also administer the Armed Forces Compensation Scheme for serving and former serving personnel who are injured as a result of their service in the Armed Forces.

Veterans UK Welfare Service in Scotland


Veterans UK
Mail Point 480
Kentigern House
65 Brown Street
G2 8EX



0808 1914 2 18
Find out about call charges

Back to top