Financial and advisory assistance available to UK-based private and public sector organisations to help them make water savings and reduce water consumption.
The AquaFund is a multi million pound fund.
Organisations can improve water efficiency by up to a third, with a guaranteed 50% cashable saving.
Typical grant allocations are £100,000 to £500,000.
Advanced Demand Side Management (ADSM) provides the AquaFund to support UK-based private and public sector organisations in establishing greater efficiencies in their water consumption and to help realise significant water savings. The AquaFund provides the financial assistance, resources and expertise necessary to reduce water usage and save costs, including:
- Site surveys.
- Installation and maintenance of water saving equipment.
- Validation of water bills via Water Bureau Service.
- Legal and admin resources to optimise tariffs.
- Investigation of water consumption anomalies and potential leaks.
- Monthly reports for in-depth visibility on water usage and tangible improvements.
The AquaFund guarantees organisations a 50% cashable saving on water costs.
Although there are no specific exclusions cited within the scheme's guidelines, those wishing to apply are advised to liaise with the funding provider in the first instance to discuss eligibility.
The support offered by the Fund is open to all UK private and public sector organisations.
Match funding is not a stipulated requirement of this scheme.
The AquaFund can support the installation of water saving equipment and services to survey and monitor water usage.
The funding provider will undertake the following:
- Survey the applicants' sites.
- Install and maintain water saving equipment.
- Validate water bills via the Water Bureau Service.
- Supply legal and administrative resources to optimise tariffs.
- Investigate water consumption anomalies and potential leaks.
- Provide monthly reports for in-depth visibility on water usage and tangible improvements.
- Ensure water consumption reductions are maintained - guaranteeing savings.
Applications may be made at any time.
Frequency: Rolling programme.
Link to guidelines:
For further information and assistance with applications, interested parties should contact ADSM directly.