The quickest way to apply for a basic or PVG disclosure is online.
All workers and volunteers can apply for a basic disclosure online for £25.
You can also apply online:
- to join the PVG Scheme
- if you're an existing member of the PVG Scheme
- if you're a coronavirus response worker
For some types of disclosure you will need to complete a digital form and send it to Disclosure Scotland:
- standard and enhanced disclosure
- joining the PVG scheme as self-employed or working for a personal employer
- existing members of the PVG scheme who are self-employed or work for a personal employer
Email completed forms to email@example.com.
You can pay for these disclosures online by card. If you are applying by email, follow the instructions in the payment section of the digital form.
Organisations listed with Disclosure Scotland as registered bodies can also pay by invoice. Qualifying voluntary organisations do not pay for PVG checks for volunteers.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback