The quickest way to apply for a basic or PVG disclosure is online.
All workers and volunteers can apply for a basic disclosure online for £25.
You can also apply online:
- to join the PVG scheme
- if you're an existing member of the PVG scheme
- if you're a coronavirus response worker
For some types of disclosure you'll need to complete a digital form and send it to Disclosure Scotland:
- standard and enhanced disclosure
- joining the PVG scheme as self-employed or working for a personal employer
- existing members of the PVG scheme who are self-employed or work for a personal employer
Email completed forms to email@example.com.
We will accept an electronic signature from the applicant and countersignatory. Either a typewritten or scanned signature is valid. There's no need to print and sign a form by hand.
You can pay for these disclosures online by card. If you're applying by email, follow the instructions in the payment section of the digital form.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback