Make an application to the Lands Tribunal

Last updated: 7 August 2020

If you have a dispute about land or property you may be able to apply to the Lands Tribunal for Scotland to resolve it.

This may include resolving:

  • disputes about discharging or changing title conditions
  • disputes about your right to buy your public sector home (or council home)
  • disputes about compensation if public works lead to your land being bought or losing value
  • valuations for rating on non-domestic premises
  • appeals against the Keeper of the Registers of Scotland
  • appeals about valuation of land on pre-emptive purchase

Visit the Lands Tribunal for Scotland website for more information on how to make an application.