Financial assistance is available in the form of venture capital for early-stage businesses in the UK that show potential for rapid growth.
Acceleris will typically invest between £250,000 and several million pounds, although they are willing to work alongside other investors to raise more substantial amounts if necessary for management buy-outs and acquisitions.
Acceleris Corporate Ventures provides a range of venture capital support for early-stage businesses that demonstrate growth potential but struggle to raise the necessary investment.
Although there are no specific exclusions cited, those wishing to apply are advised to liaise with the funding provider in the first instance to discuss eligibility.
Acceleris can invest in any business sector and any geographical location in the UK, but prefers to fund businesses that:
- Address a large or fast growing market sector.
- Possess a demonstrable competitive advantage with a strong patent position, where appropriate.
- Operate with a sound business model.
- Deliver high profit margins.
- Have a strong management team with an experienced track record.
- Are attractive exit candidates.
- Have a high return potential.
- Are realistic about their valuation and equity needs.
Costs associated with eligible start-up and early-stage business development projects.
Applications may be submitted at any time.
Frequency: Rolling programme.
Link to guidelines:
Interested parties are advised to contact Acceleris Corporate Ventures for further information on submitting an application for financial support.