Investments in the consumer, industrial and services sector and target opportunities for majority stakes in profitable, cash-generative companies headquartered in the Netherlands, Nordic region and the UK.
AAC Capital UK aims to invest in two to three companies per annum as sole or lead investor. The focus is on buyouts with transaction sizes up to £150 million.
Before You Start
This programme is funded by AAC Capital UK. Since 2000 AAC Capital UK has managed over £800 million of investments in 26 companies and to date have successfully exited 17.
AAC Capital UK is a leading Northern European mid-market buyout firm with a unique regional footprint. Investments are made
in buy-outs within the €50 - 500 million deal range in the consumer, industrial and services sector.
The investor targets opportunities for majority stakes in profitable, cash-generative companies whose principal operations are in the UK. The investment strategy is focused on realising the value creation potential of market leading niche companies in the Industrial, Business Services and Consumer sectors.
Companies in the property development and financial services sectors will not be considered.
What You Need To Know
To be eligible for investment, companies should:
- be mid-market, profitable, cash-generative companies;
- have a value between € 50-500 million;
- have their head-quarters in the Netherlands, the Nordic region or the United Kingdom; and
- operate in the industrial, consumer and services sectors.
The following characteristics are desirable:
- Highly qualified management teams.
- Strong platforms with major market positions or niche players.
- High barriers to entry.
- Strong value creation potential.
- Attractive exit potential.
Business development and expansion projects.
How To Apply
Applications may be made at any time.
Frequency: Rolling programme.
Link to guidelines:
Interested parties should contact AAC Capital UK for more information on applying for support.